Secret Circle Season 2 Spoilers Revealed Without Getting Renewed First
Secret Circle season 2 spoilers revealed without getting renewed first. According to a new report from Spoiler TV,they just got off the phone with Secret Circle showrunner Andrew Miller,and he revealed that CW has not yet made a decision on whether or not they are going to renew the show for a 2nd season. However, he did tell Entertainment Weekly what we could expect to see if the show does get renewed.
He told them, there would be plenty more story to tell as the finale opened up a whole new story,and more characters could get more screentime next season. Character Melissa could mix things up in the increasingly mopey love triangle between Cassie, Adam, and Diana.
Charles may get more screentime after falling by the waste side to John Blackwell mischief. Diana’s new boyfriend Grant may have more to him than meets the eye. We’ll see. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Once Upon A Time Season 3,Episode 19 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC
- New Elementary Season 2,Episode 22 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 10,Episode 22 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC
- New Vampire Diaries Season 5,Episode 20 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- Survivor 28,Cagayan Eliminated Jeremiah Wood In Episode 9 Tonight,April 23rd