Secret Circle Season 2 Spoilers Revealed Without Getting Renewed First
Secret Circle season 2 spoilers revealed without getting renewed first. According to a new report from Spoiler TV,they just got off the phone with Secret Circle showrunner Andrew Miller,and he revealed that CW has not yet made a decision on whether or not they are going to renew the show for a 2nd season. However, he did tell Entertainment Weekly what we could expect to see if the show does get renewed.
He told them, there would be plenty more story to tell as the finale opened up a whole new story,and more characters could get more screentime next season. Character Melissa could mix things up in the increasingly mopey love triangle between Cassie, Adam, and Diana.
Charles may get more screentime after falling by the waste side to John Blackwell mischief. Diana’s new boyfriend Grant may have more to him than meets the eye. We’ll see. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 25 Eliminated Keith Tollefson & Whitney Duncan In Episode 6 Tonight,October 24th
- New Avengers 2,Age Of Ultron Movie Clips Releasing In A Couple Of Days,New Details
- New Batman V Superman First Movie Trailer To Release In Nov Or Dec 2014
- New Good Wife Season 6,Episode 6 Extended Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Reign Season 2,Episode 5 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net