Selena Gomez Got Heavily Stressed On New Movie Set And Almost Walked Off
Selena Gomez got heavily stressed on new movie set and almost walked off. According to a new report from Hollywood Life and their sources, bigtime movie starlet Selena Gomez apparently felt the pressure of shooting her first,R-rated,non Disney flick out on the “Spring Breakers” movie set with fellow starlets Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson.
Their sources told them, “Selena gets stressed out really easily. The girls are wild, but she’s not. The production team has to also tell the paparazzi to hide when Selena is filming because it distracts her and she can’t focus. She really did have an anxiety attack that almost made her stop shooting, she’s not letting loose.” Selena also hit up her Twitter account earlier this month to reveal,”Got bad anxiety after shooting. I need to relax.”
Luckily,she got passed all that as she reportedly wrapped up,filming the flick over the weekend,and made pretty quick work of it as I don’t even think they were filming for even a month yet.
Anyways,the film will have the girls robbing a restaurant for Spring Break cash,getting thrown in jail,and cruising with a rapping drug dealer. It’s going to be pretty wild,and hits theaters in 2013. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 18 Eliminated Cody Simpson & Witney Carson Tonight,April 14th
- New Transformers 4 Second TV Spot,Movie Clip Released Last Night
- New Megan Fox Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles First TV Spot,Movie Clip Released Last Night
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Opening Battle Scene Movie Clip Released
- New Mentalist Season 6,Episode 18 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net