Selena Gomez Got Heavily Stressed On New Movie Set And Almost Walked Off
Selena Gomez got heavily stressed on new movie set and almost walked off. According to a new report from Hollywood Life and their sources, bigtime movie starlet Selena Gomez apparently felt the pressure of shooting her first,R-rated,non Disney flick out on the “Spring Breakers” movie set with fellow starlets Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson.
Their sources told them, “Selena gets stressed out really easily. The girls are wild, but she’s not. The production team has to also tell the paparazzi to hide when Selena is filming because it distracts her and she can’t focus. She really did have an anxiety attack that almost made her stop shooting, she’s not letting loose.” Selena also hit up her Twitter account earlier this month to reveal,”Got bad anxiety after shooting. I need to relax.”
Luckily,she got passed all that as she reportedly wrapped up,filming the flick over the weekend,and made pretty quick work of it as I don’t even think they were filming for even a month yet.
Anyways,the film will have the girls robbing a restaurant for Spring Break cash,getting thrown in jail,and cruising with a rapping drug dealer. It’s going to be pretty wild,and hits theaters in 2013. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- So You Think You Can Dance 2014 Eliminated Jacque & Casey Tonight,August 20th
- New Batman TV Show Gotham Extended UK Spoiler Trailer Clip Released
- New Batman V Superman Movie Confirmed To Feature The Flash Super Hero,New Details
- New Batman V Superman Set Pic Shows Henry Cavill In Superman Suit Action
- New NCIS Los Angeles Season 6 Hetty Problem Spoilers Dished Out By The Producer