‘SNL’ new girl drops the F-bomb
One of “Saturday Night Live‘s” newest featured players Jenny Slate slipped up and said the F-word in her first starring skit.
Needless to say, she is my new hero.
The comic was playing Dawn, the host of a biker chick talk show. The skit featured the word “freaking” a lot so her slip was understandable. You could tell she realized what she had done right after and remained flustered moments after. I find it to be no big deal, so I hope nothing becomes of it.
The season premiere was a funny one. Host Megan Fox was better at sketch comedy than I had imagined. Fox played well off Kristen Wiig in a funny flight attendant skit and also made a great phone sex commercial star.
Ryan Reynolds hosts next Saturday.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed