So You Think You Can Dance 2013 Eliminated Paul & Haley In August 27th Show Tonight
So You Think You Can Dance 2013 eliminated Paul Karmiryan & Haley Herbert in August 27th show tonight. Tonight’s results show,started off with another big judges intro from host, Cat Deeley. Then the final 6 dancers: Fik-Shun,Haley Erbert, Jasmine Harper,Paul Karmiryan, Amy Yakima, and Aaron Turner, hit the stage to serve up another group performance.
Cat also revealed that the judges would not be able to save any of the dancers at this stage of the competition. Then all the dancers eventually hit the stage over the next 2 hours to deliver their performances for this week. At one point, they all did partner dances with past champions, and cute Haley did an awesome hip hop routine. I totally dug it.
Finally, after all the performances came to an end, they took a look back at the final three girls’ time on the show before revealing that Amy Yakima and Jasmine Harper made it through to the finals, leaving poor Haley Herbert all by her lonesome and eliminated. From there, they did the same thing with the guys, and revealed that Aaron Turner and Fik-Shun made it through to the finals, leaving Paul Karmiryan on the permanent outs.
So, this means that Fik-Shun, Aaron Turner, Amy Yakima, and Jasmine Harper will battle it out for the 2013 “So You Think You Can Dance” title next week. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Hobbit 3,The Battle Of The Five Armies Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama & More
- New Annie 2014 Movie Received Mostly Negative Reviews From Major Critics
- Pretty Little Liars Season 5,Episode 14 Four New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Pretty Little Liars Season 5,Episode 14 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC Family
- Once Upon A Time Season 4 God Of The Sea Poseidon To Arrive For Action,New Spoilers