Teen Wolf Season 3 Spoiler: They Eliminated Jackson Werewolf Character From The Show
They eliminated Jackson werewolf character from the show in this new Teen Wolf season 3 mega surprising spoiler. Hollywood Life and their sources are reporting that the Jackson werewolf character has been written off the show due to some contract disputes with actor Colton Haynes,who plays the Jackson character.
Apparently, Colton hit up his Twitter account the other day,October 11th to reveal the sad news. He tweeted, “These past few yrs have been the best of my life. I’m sad that this chapter has ended, but excited for a new one to begin. Thx for the love.”
Sources for E! Online said, Colton was given a lucrative offer to appear on two seasons, but his team F’d up the offer by waiting too damn long. Then a second source told them, Colton was only offered a deal to appear on half of the upcoming third season, which didn’t make sense to him.
The source went on to explain that Colton “is used to hanging out with the cast every day. They are his friends. But he couldn’t agree to a limited role.” Currently, five episodes have already been written for season 3,but none of them contain Jackson as he’s been written off. However, it is reported that Colton could still come back if they can somehow work all this crap out. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Vampire Diaries Stars Dished Out New Spin Off ‘Originals’ Teaser Spoilers,New Clip
- New Vampire Diaries Spinoff Show ‘Originals’ First Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Season 9 The Mother Getting More Screentime As Regular Character
- New Fast And Furious 7 Movie Totally Happening,New Spoilers & Release Date Revealed
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Story Plot Spoilers Revealed By Producer Deborah Snyder