Teen Wolf Season 3 Storyline To Jump Ahead 4 Months,Scott’s Father Gets Revealed & More
Teen Wolf season 3 storyline to jump ahead 4 months,Scott’s father gets revealed & more. Recently, assignmentx talked with MTV Teen Wolf producer Jeff Davis,and he delivered a few,new spoiler teasers for season 3 that has the storyline moving into the future,and more.
To start off with, Jeff revealed that season 3 is going to leap ahead 4 months in the storyline to the first semester of the kid’s junior year. The subject of Scott’s father is going to become important in one half of the new season. The real reason why Jackson came out of the water at the beginning of season 2,is going to be revealed.
More than one new bad guy is going to show up,and he said they were teased at the end of the season 2 finale. Finally, season 3 will be shooting in L.A.,and serve up 24 episodes instead of just 12. Filming starts at the end of November 2012. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Castle Season 6 New Rick,Kate Possible Engagement Details Dished Out By Alexis Actress
- Beauty And The Beast Season 2 Catherine’s Biological Father To Bring Huge Problems & More
- New Nikita Season 4 Spoiler Teasers Served Up By Producer Craig Silverstein
- Arrow Season 2 Laurel To Acquire New Job And Mysterious New Mission,New Spoiler
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows New Superman Battlefield Flying Action