‘The Attic Door’ trailer is subtle and creepy
I had the pleasure of stumbling upon the teaser trailer for “The Attic Door” and I’m not sure what I saw, but it scared me. I think that was the point. So point taken.
According to the movie’s Web site, “The Attic Door” is about two abandoned pioneer siblings who must confront their greatest fear in a haunting and romantic story about growing up.
As if being abandoned without parents in a house with a possibly haunted attic isn’t scary enough, add in the fact that it’s set during Pioneer times. Everything in that period just seems scarier. Anything before 1900 scares me. Heck, “The Little House on the Prairie” even scares me.
I’m definitely adding this to my list of future must-sees.
This is writer/director Danny Daneau‘s first feature length film. There are no release dates available at this time.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up