The Dark Knight Blu-Ray Details Revealed
“The Dark Knight” on Blu-ray will hit shelves on December 9th, the same day as the standard def version. Considering TDK’s half-billion+ box office earnings it’s safe to assume sales of the home edition will continue to rocket the Batman.
The 153 minute dark, action movie will be presented with Dolby TrueHD and 1080p video, of course. Too bad they couldn’t find room on that double-layer disc for an uncompressed audio track. There will also be a Digital Copy included for those wanting to stay on the good side of Johnny Law.
Warner Bros has released the first show of the Blu-ray packaging which looks to just use the previously released poster art.
Source: High-Def DigestDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Story Plot Spoilers Revealed By Producer Deborah Snyder
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Double Flipping Off Pap Cams Again Over Robert Pattinson Break Up
- Amanda Bynes Totally Arrested For Marijuana Possession & Evidence Tossing Last Night
- New Hunger Games 2,Catching Fire Spoiler Teasers Dished By Jennifer Lawrence,Director & More
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Set Pic Shows First Look Mystique AKA Jennifer Lawrence