THE HAUNTING IN CONNECTICUT Puts Ghost Vomit In Motion
Remember the disturbing poster for “The Haunting In Connecticut” that I posted a few weeks ago? Well apparently Lionsgate didn’t think a still image did it justice because they’ve just released a full motion poster that’s even creepier (similar in concept to the one for “Terminator Salvation”) . Take a look at the new poster after the break.
Warning: it’s loud and auto-plays.
Based on a chilling true story, Lionsgate’s THE HAUNTING IN CONNECTICUT charts one family’s terrifying, real-life encounter with the dark forces of the supernatural. When the Campbell family moves to upstate Connecticut, they soon learn that their charming Victorian home has a disturbing history: not only was the house a transformed funeral parlor where inconceivable acts occurred, but the owner’s clairvoyant son Jonah served as a demonic messenger, providing a gateway for spiritual entities to crossover.
Now unspeakable terror awaits, when Jonah, the boy who communicated with the dead, returns to unleash a new kind of horror on the innocent and unsuspecting family.
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Nashville Season 2 Totally Happening,New Spoilers Are On The Way
- New Criminal Minds Season 9 Definitely In The Works,New Spoilers Coming Soon
- New Grimm Season 3 Totally In The Works,New Spoilers Coming Soon
- Dancing With The Stars 16 Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough Won The Whole Show Tonight
- Megan Fox Spotted Working With Weapons On New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set,New Pic