The Longshots Trailer – Fred Durst Makes A Movie
What’s going on in this crazy world? Fred Durst, yes the Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit, has made himself a movie, “The Longhots”. Surprisingly, it’s not about him overcoming his severe mental handicaps, but is instead an inspirational football movie starring Ice Cube. You can back up and read that again, but I assure you it’ll never make sense.
Check out the trailer below for “The Longshots” to catch every Ice Cube in every cliched situation, all crammed into 2 very long minutes.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Part 1 Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Plot & More
- New Hunger Games 4,Mockingjay Part 2 Major Spoilers Revealed
- Good Wife Season 6,Episode 10 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Cinderella 2014 First Movie Trailer Hit The Net Other Day
- NCIS Season 12 To Free Terrorists For Help On A Case In December 16th Episode,New Spoilers