The Longshots Trailer – Fred Durst Makes A Movie
What’s going on in this crazy world? Fred Durst, yes the Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit, has made himself a movie, “The Longhots”. Surprisingly, it’s not about him overcoming his severe mental handicaps, but is instead an inspirational football movie starring Ice Cube. You can back up and read that again, but I assure you it’ll never make sense.
Check out the trailer below for “The Longshots” to catch every Ice Cube in every cliched situation, all crammed into 2 very long minutes.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Castle Season 6 New Rick,Kate Possible Engagement Details Dished Out By Alexis Actress
- Beauty And The Beast Season 2 Catherine’s Biological Father To Bring Huge Problems & More
- New Nikita Season 4 Spoiler Teasers Served Up By Producer Craig Silverstein
- Arrow Season 2 Laurel To Acquire New Job And Mysterious New Mission,New Spoiler
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows New Superman Battlefield Flying Action