The Longshots Trailer – Fred Durst Makes A Movie
What’s going on in this crazy world? Fred Durst, yes the Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit, has made himself a movie, “The Longhots”. Surprisingly, it’s not about him overcoming his severe mental handicaps, but is instead an inspirational football movie starring Ice Cube. You can back up and read that again, but I assure you it’ll never make sense.
Check out the trailer below for “The Longshots” to catch every Ice Cube in every cliched situation, all crammed into 2 very long minutes.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New American Horror Story Season 4 Spoiler Photo Hit The Net By FX
- New Homeland Season 4, Premiere Episode 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By Showtime
- New Agents Of SHIELD Season 2,Episode 1 Spoiler Photo Hit The Net
- New The Strain Episode 11,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FX
- New Witches of East End Season 2,Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By Lifetime