The Longshots Trailer – Fred Durst Makes A Movie
What’s going on in this crazy world? Fred Durst, yes the Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit, has made himself a movie, “The Longhots”. Surprisingly, it’s not about him overcoming his severe mental handicaps, but is instead an inspirational football movie starring Ice Cube. You can back up and read that again, but I assure you it’ll never make sense.
Check out the trailer below for “The Longshots” to catch every Ice Cube in every cliched situation, all crammed into 2 very long minutes.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Fast And Furious 7 ‘Race Wars’ Featurette,Movie Clip Released
- New Jurassic World The Park Is Open 2 Movie Clip,TV Spot Released
- New NCIS Season 12,Episode 20 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- New Once Upon A Time Season 4,Episode 17 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- New Person Of Interest Season 4,Episode 19 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week