The Longshots Trailer – Fred Durst Makes A Movie
What’s going on in this crazy world? Fred Durst, yes the Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit, has made himself a movie, “The Longhots”. Surprisingly, it’s not about him overcoming his severe mental handicaps, but is instead an inspirational football movie starring Ice Cube. You can back up and read that again, but I assure you it’ll never make sense.
Check out the trailer below for “The Longshots” to catch every Ice Cube in every cliched situation, all crammed into 2 very long minutes.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Haunted House 2 Movie Delivered Hysterical Laughs,Crazy Horror & More
- New Johnny Depp Transcendence Movie Delivered Great Drama,Action & Plotline
- Guardians Of The Galaxy To Serve Up New Galaxy’s Most Wanted Movie Tie-In,New Details
- New Transformers 4 Movie Footage Leaked For Samsung Presentation,New Clip
- New X-Men,Days Of Future Past ‘Time To Make A Choice’ Featurette Movie Clip Released