The Longshots Trailer – Fred Durst Makes A Movie
What’s going on in this crazy world? Fred Durst, yes the Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit, has made himself a movie, “The Longhots”. Surprisingly, it’s not about him overcoming his severe mental handicaps, but is instead an inspirational football movie starring Ice Cube. You can back up and read that again, but I assure you it’ll never make sense.
Check out the trailer below for “The Longshots” to catch every Ice Cube in every cliched situation, all crammed into 2 very long minutes.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Quantico Episode 11,Season 1 Shocking Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Once Upon A Time Season 5,Episode 12 Wild Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- Homeland Season 5,Episode 11 Three New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Gotham Season 2,Episode 12 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until February 2016
- New NCIS Los Angeles Season 7,Episode 9 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CBS