The Office T-Shirt Design Contest
Here’s a cool contest from NBC to keep you busy over the Christmas and New Year holidays. “The Office” is running a design contest where fans can design an “Office” t-shirt, upload it to NBC, and if their design wins it will be sold at NBC’s “The Office” store. Here are the details:
So you think you have the perfect design for an Office t-shirt? We want to see it! Follow the simple instructions below to create your masterpiece. After you submit your t-shirt design, users will have a chance to vote on their favorites.
The Grand Prize Winner, chosen by “The Office” show producers, will see their t-shirt sold at NBCStore.com. What are you waiting for? It’s time to put your creative mind to work!
I think that’d be awesome to get your designs in front of the show’s top guys. The contest runs through January 29, 2009 and all the official details and instructions can be found here. Best of luck!Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Celebrity Apprentice 2013 Trace Adkins Won The Whole Show Tonight
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Pic Shows New Smallville Concept Art Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Banner Shows New Hardcore Superman Flying Action
- Arrow Season 2 Lots Of New Spoilers Served Up By Producer And TV Guide
- New Hunger Games 2,Catching Fire Movie Poster Shows New Katniss Bow & Arrow Action