The Simpsons Just Got Paid – 4 Year Contract Renewal
Good for The Simpsons. Actually, I guess that’d be: good for the voices of The Simpsons. After lengthy contract negotiations which lasted weeks, the star voices will be returning over the next four years to the tune of $400,000 an episode! Wow.
Dan Castellanata, the voice of patriarch Homer, will also be given the credit of “consulting producer”, whatever that means.
So does anyone still watch the new episodes? I’ll catch the reruns whenever they’re on, but I really cant’ remember the last time I sat down to watch a new one at prime time.
Source: IESBDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman V Superman Promo Art Pic Shows More Wonder Woman Sword Action
- New Mistresses Season 3,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC
- New Wayward Pines Episode 6,Season 1 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- New Hannibal Season 3,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By NBC
- New Beauty And The Beast Season 3,Episode 3 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net