The Simpsons Just Got Paid – 4 Year Contract Renewal
Good for The Simpsons. Actually, I guess that’d be: good for the voices of The Simpsons. After lengthy contract negotiations which lasted weeks, the star voices will be returning over the next four years to the tune of $400,000 an episode! Wow.
Dan Castellanata, the voice of patriarch Homer, will also be given the credit of “consulting producer”, whatever that means.
So does anyone still watch the new episodes? I’ll catch the reruns whenever they’re on, but I really cant’ remember the last time I sat down to watch a new one at prime time.
Source: IESBDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Castle Season 6 New Rick,Kate Possible Engagement Details Dished Out By Alexis Actress
- Beauty And The Beast Season 2 Catherine’s Biological Father To Bring Huge Problems & More
- New Nikita Season 4 Spoiler Teasers Served Up By Producer Craig Silverstein
- Arrow Season 2 Laurel To Acquire New Job And Mysterious New Mission,New Spoiler
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows New Superman Battlefield Flying Action