The Simpsons Just Got Paid – 4 Year Contract Renewal
Good for The Simpsons. Actually, I guess that’d be: good for the voices of The Simpsons. After lengthy contract negotiations which lasted weeks, the star voices will be returning over the next four years to the tune of $400,000 an episode! Wow.
Dan Castellanata, the voice of patriarch Homer, will also be given the credit of “consulting producer”, whatever that means.
So does anyone still watch the new episodes? I’ll catch the reruns whenever they’re on, but I really cant’ remember the last time I sat down to watch a new one at prime time.
Source: IESBDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Age Of Adaline Movie Received Mixed Reviews From Major Critics
- New Agents Of SHIELD Season 2,Episode 19 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- NCIS Los Angeles Season 6,Episode 22 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- Originals Season 2,Episode 20 Three New Spoiler Clips Hit The net
- New Revenge Season 4,Episode 21 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net