The Simpsons Just Got Paid – 4 Year Contract Renewal
Good for The Simpsons. Actually, I guess that’d be: good for the voices of The Simpsons. After lengthy contract negotiations which lasted weeks, the star voices will be returning over the next four years to the tune of $400,000 an episode! Wow.
Dan Castellanata, the voice of patriarch Homer, will also be given the credit of “consulting producer”, whatever that means.
So does anyone still watch the new episodes? I’ll catch the reruns whenever they’re on, but I really cant’ remember the last time I sat down to watch a new one at prime time.
Source: IESBDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Bachelor In Paradise Eliminated Brooks,And Jesse Quit In Episode 6 Tonight,September 1st
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Movie Poster Shows Mesalla Rebel Gun Toting Action
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Show Lex Luthor Actor Head Covering Action
- New NCIS Season 12,Episode 1 First Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS Season 12,Episode 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS