The Simpsons Just Got Paid – 4 Year Contract Renewal
Good for The Simpsons. Actually, I guess that’d be: good for the voices of The Simpsons. After lengthy contract negotiations which lasted weeks, the star voices will be returning over the next four years to the tune of $400,000 an episode! Wow.
Dan Castellanata, the voice of patriarch Homer, will also be given the credit of “consulting producer”, whatever that means.
So does anyone still watch the new episodes? I’ll catch the reruns whenever they’re on, but I really cant’ remember the last time I sat down to watch a new one at prime time.
Source: IESBDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 10,Episode 21 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC
- New Vampire Diaries Season 5,Episode 19 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Big Bang Theory Season 7,Episode 21 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- Survivor 28,Cagayan Eliminated LJ McKanas In Episode 8 Tonight,April 16th
- New Batman Vs Superman First Blurry Set Photo Hit The Net Yesterday