The Simpsons Just Got Paid – 4 Year Contract Renewal
Good for The Simpsons. Actually, I guess that’d be: good for the voices of The Simpsons. After lengthy contract negotiations which lasted weeks, the star voices will be returning over the next four years to the tune of $400,000 an episode! Wow.
Dan Castellanata, the voice of patriarch Homer, will also be given the credit of “consulting producer”, whatever that means.
So does anyone still watch the new episodes? I’ll catch the reruns whenever they’re on, but I really cant’ remember the last time I sat down to watch a new one at prime time.
Source: IESBDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- The Voice Season 9 Eliminated Madi Davis & Zach Seabaugh Tonight,December 8th
- New NCIS Los Angeles Season 7,Episode 11 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Scorpion Season 2,Episode 12 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS Season 13,Episode 11 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- New Flash Season 2,Episode 10 Spoilers Delayed Due To Long Hiatus