‘The Smurfs’ take Manhattan. Of course they do.
So here’s a new photo of the upcoming “The Smurfs” movie. It’s one of those things you’ll kind of just have to see regardless. Like someone’s broken toe. You don’t want to look but you have to look. What I don’t get is why do they have to end up in New York City? It’s not like this is a sequel where we’ve already had one whole movie taking place in the Smurf village. That annoys me. MTV details the “plot” in case you’re interested:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
The film follows the little blue beings after baddie Gargamel (Hank Azaria) finds Smurf village, and they need to flee into a magical portal to escape his wrath — a development that is so not Smurfy! They end up smack in the middle of Central Park and then have to find their way back home. Along the way they team up with a human named Johan (Neil Patrick Harris), but trouble follows their adventure as Gargamel follows them to the Big Apple to finish what he started.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars Rumer Willis & Val Won The Whole Show Tonight,May 19th
- The Voice Season 8 Sawyer Fredericks Won The Whole Show Tonight,May 19th
- Bachelorette 2015 Eliminated Six Guys Tonight,May 19th
- New Bones Season 10,Episode 20 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- New Maze Runner 2,Scorch Trials First Movie Trailer Hit The Net Today