‘The Smurfs’ take Manhattan. Of course they do.
So here’s a new photo of the upcoming “The Smurfs” movie. It’s one of those things you’ll kind of just have to see regardless. Like someone’s broken toe. You don’t want to look but you have to look. What I don’t get is why do they have to end up in New York City? It’s not like this is a sequel where we’ve already had one whole movie taking place in the Smurf village. That annoys me. MTV details the “plot” in case you’re interested:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
The film follows the little blue beings after baddie Gargamel (Hank Azaria) finds Smurf village, and they need to flee into a magical portal to escape his wrath — a development that is so not Smurfy! They end up smack in the middle of Central Park and then have to find their way back home. Along the way they team up with a human named Johan (Neil Patrick Harris), but trouble follows their adventure as Gargamel follows them to the Big Apple to finish what he started.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- The Voice Season 5 Eliminated Matthew Schuler Tonight,December 3rd
- New Batman Vs Superman Set Pics Show The Kent Farm In Action
- New Fast And Furious Paul Walker Car Crash Graphic Video Clip Hit The Net
- New Agents Of SHIELD Episode 10,Season 1 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- New Supernatural Season 9,Episode 10 Spoilers Delayed Over Winter Break Action,New Intel