‘The Smurfs’ take Manhattan. Of course they do.
So here’s a new photo of the upcoming “The Smurfs” movie. It’s one of those things you’ll kind of just have to see regardless. Like someone’s broken toe. You don’t want to look but you have to look. What I don’t get is why do they have to end up in New York City? It’s not like this is a sequel where we’ve already had one whole movie taking place in the Smurf village. That annoys me. MTV details the “plot” in case you’re interested:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
The film follows the little blue beings after baddie Gargamel (Hank Azaria) finds Smurf village, and they need to flee into a magical portal to escape his wrath — a development that is so not Smurfy! They end up smack in the middle of Central Park and then have to find their way back home. Along the way they team up with a human named Johan (Neil Patrick Harris), but trouble follows their adventure as Gargamel follows them to the Big Apple to finish what he started.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Quicksilver Teaser & Filming Details Revealed By Director
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockinjay Part 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By Lionsgate
- New 300,Rise Of An Empire Movie Received Mixed Reviews From Major Film Critics
- New Beauty And The Beast Season 2,Episode 16 Extended Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Once Upon A Time Season 3,Episode 12 Sneak Peek Spoiler Clip Hit The Net