‘The Smurfs’ take Manhattan. Of course they do.
So here’s a new photo of the upcoming “The Smurfs” movie. It’s one of those things you’ll kind of just have to see regardless. Like someone’s broken toe. You don’t want to look but you have to look. What I don’t get is why do they have to end up in New York City? It’s not like this is a sequel where we’ve already had one whole movie taking place in the Smurf village. That annoys me. MTV details the “plot” in case you’re interested:
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
The film follows the little blue beings after baddie Gargamel (Hank Azaria) finds Smurf village, and they need to flee into a magical portal to escape his wrath — a development that is so not Smurfy! They end up smack in the middle of Central Park and then have to find their way back home. Along the way they team up with a human named Johan (Neil Patrick Harris), but trouble follows their adventure as Gargamel follows them to the Big Apple to finish what he started.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Castle Season 7,Episode 17 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed A Couple Weeks
- New Fast & Furious 7 ‘Beyond Fast’ TV Spot,Movie Clip Released
- New Originals Season 2,Episode 15 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- New The Following Season 3,Episode 2 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By FOX
- New Bachelor 2015 Finale Episode 11 Revealing Spoilers Hit The Net