The Twi-show Must Go On – Twilight Pay Disputes Handled
It looks like the second half of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn will move forward with filming, after all! I can hear the tears of joy all around me! After some of the stars of the film were arm wrestling over contracts, it seems the dispute has been settled and the movie will start shooting in the fall of this year.
So apparently Summit Entertainment knows what the right call to make is when your biggest franchise is on the brink of a hold-up due to some pay disputes. It’s not as if Ashley Greene or Kellan Lutz had careers before Twilight in the first place, but it is hard to deny that they are in high demand right now. While Twilight started off as a small little vampire film for a niche audience and blew up into…well, one of the most out of control phenomenons of our generation. Cringe. I guess the $1.5 million pay checks for both actors will be a worthwhile investment. Smart choice, Summit.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up