The Voice 2012 Christina Aguilera May Leave The Show After Causing Major Hell On Set
The Voice 2012 Christina Aguilera may leave the show after causing major hell on set. According to a new report from Hollywood Life and their sources,the rude antics of Christina Aguilera on The Voice,may catch up with her as she’s reportedly been making everyone’s life a living hell on the set.
Their sources told them, “The entire crew blames Christina for the argument and feud with Adam. I’ll be surprised if she is here next year as a judge,and if she is, she will never win the show.” The source went on to say, that “everyone is happy with what Adam did and is completely on his side with this issue.”
It’s also reported that Christina is making the crew members’ lives a living hell because they always have to to calm her down and stuff. The source revealed, “when things get heated,on and off set,the people in makeup have been told to go to Christina and work on her so she doesn’t start complaining or yelling.
If she starts carrying on and making a scene with the other coaches, the people in makeup act like a pit crew and rush to her to keep her quiet.” So,yeah, it sounds pretty insane,and she appears to have started to become quite bitchy this season,especially with her comments to Tony Lucca the other night.Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New True Blood Season 6,Episode 3 New Promo Pic Hit The Net
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Clark Kent,Muscle Shirt,Fiery Action
- Dexter Season 8 Debra Wishes She Killed Dexter & More,New Spoiler Clip
- Transformers 4 Movie Bringing On New Asian Actress For Only God Knows What
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows First Look At Clark Kent In Crystal Fortress