The Voice 2012 Ousted James Massone & Pip In Quarterfinal Performances Tonight
The Voice 2012 ousted James Massone & Pip in quarterfinal performances tonight. Earlier tonight,The Voice 2012 aired their quarterfinals performance show,and had the judges send to more unhappy singers back to obscurity. The show kicked off with performances from Cee Lo and Adam’s teams.
Jamar Rogers kicked it off by singing, “It’s My Life” by Bon Jovi. Next, Katrina Parker sang “Jar Of Hearts” by Christina Perri. After her,Mathai sang “I’m Like A Bird” by Nelly Furtado. James Massone sang “Just The Way You Are” by Billy Joel. Next, Tony Lucca sang “Baby One More Time” by Britney Spears.
Cheesa sang “I Have Nothing” by Whitney Houston. Then Pip hit the stage to sing “Somewhere Only We Know” by Keane. Finally, Juliet Simms ended off the performances by singing, “Crying” by Aerosmith.”
Finally,after all the singing was complete,Cee Lo revealed that he was getting rid of James Massone,so he hit the trail. Next,Adam decided to send Pip home,so Jamar Rogers,Juliet Simms,Cheesa,Katrina ,Mathai,and Tony Lucca will be in the running for America’s vote tomorrow night,April 24th. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman V Superman Movie Pic Shows Batman In Rooftop Action
- New The Gallows Movie Received Mostly Negative Reviews From Major Critics
- New Hannibal Season 3,Episode 7 Spoiler Intense Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Under The Dome Season 3,Episode 5 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Mistresses Season 3,Episode 6 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net