There’s going to be a Yogi Bear movie?
Really? Aren’t the people who actually ever watched the Yogi Bear cartoons like 80 or dead? I don’t recall Yogi Bear cartoons ever really being a staple when I was a kid in the 80s. I think you could maybe find it randomly, but no one watched it. Nor have they since.
But apparently Warner Brothers has decided it’s a good idea to make a live-action version. And to make things more interesting Anna Farris and Justin Timberlake are in talks to star. Oh, and maybe Dan Aykroyd will voice Yogi.
I’m this close to sending Hollywood my optomotrist bill from the damage done to my eyes from all the eye rolling I’ve done lately.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Vampire Diaries Stars Dished Out New Spin Off ‘Originals’ Teaser Spoilers,New Clip
- New Vampire Diaries Spinoff Show ‘Originals’ First Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Season 9 The Mother Getting More Screentime As Regular Character
- New Fast And Furious 7 Movie Totally Happening,New Spoilers & Release Date Revealed
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Story Plot Spoilers Revealed By Producer Deborah Snyder