Tim Russert of NBC Meet The Press Has Died
Tim Russert of NBC’s “Meet the Press” political talk show died today, Friday, June 13th, 2008 of an apparent heart attack, says the Associated Press:
Tim Russert, who pointedly but politely questioned hundreds of the powerful and influential as moderator of NBC’s “Meet the Press,” died Friday of an apparent heart attack. The network’s Washington bureau chief was 58.
NBC interrupted its regular programming and in the ensuing moments, familiar faces such as Tom Brokaw, Andrea Mitchell and Brian Williams took turns mourning his loss.
Williams called him “aggressively unfancy.”
“Our hearts are broken,” said Mitchell.
Whether you agreed with his views or not, Tim Russert always appeared as a professional and stand out guy in the field of politics. His insight and commentary will be greatly missed.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed