TNT Premieres ‘Trust Me’ Next Monday
After a year and a half in development, TNT is set to premiere its latest original series, “Trust Me,” starring Tom Cavanagh (“Ed”) and Eric McCormack (“Will & Grace”) as two ad marketing gurus. The series premieres next Monday, January 26th, at 10pm and after thoroughly enjoying the first two screener episodes I can safely say this is a premiere you won’t want to miss.
Maybe it goes back to entering college with a Marketing intent before switching to Handsome Hunk (the pay is way better) or maybe it’s the past work of Cavanagh and McCormack that drew me in, but the character dynamics and happy-go-lucky attitude of the show makes it very enjoyable to watch.
A drama about disparate friends Mason McGuire (Eric McCormack) and Conner (Tom Cavanagh), whose bond is tested while working together at a Chicago ad agency. First up: The admen work on a new cell-phone campaign. Meanwhile, Mason is promoted; and a new copywriter (Monica Potter) believes her duties are beneath her.
I’ll have more clips and pictures to post next week in advance of the premiere. Meanwhile, be sure to set your DVR to catch it Monday at 10pm on TNT.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- The Voice Season 4 Danielle Bradbery Won The Whole Show Tonight
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Faora,Superman Wicked Fight Scene Clip Hit The Net
- New Jurassic Park 4 Movie Confirmed To Be Released In 2015 And In 3D
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Drinking And Jumping On Top Of Bars Other Night In Tennessee
- Robert Pattinson Spotted Hardcore Kissing A New Girl In New Dior Fragrance Ad,New Pic