Tobey Maguire Offered Megabucks, Half-Days For Spidey 4 & 5
When news came out that Tobey Maguire would return to his role as Peter Parker in not only Spider-Man 4 but Spider-Man 5 as well I figured someone just got really paid. Sure enough, Maguire is going to be raking in the big bucks on this one.
Set to earn $50 million for his work on the back-to-back films, Maguire will move into the arena of some of the highest paid actors out there. Not only with Tobey pull in an average of $25 million per film he’ll be getting an incredible deal on his daily schedule.
One of Maguire’s hangups for returning to such a difficult workload was his 22 month old daughter. Not wanting to lose their web slinger over this, Sony offered up a controlled work schedule of mid-day only. He’ll have the mornings and evenings off from shooting so that he can spend more time with his family.
This will undoubtedly slow production, but the gain is locking in their leading man for an easily projected half billion dollars in box office earnings.
Think Tobey Maguire is worth the $50 million to the franchise? I do. Now I just can’t wait to hear Sony offer Dunst $500 thousand so she can hit the road and we start over with a new Mary Jane.
Source: /filmDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up