Tom Selleck Says ‘I Wanna Be Magnum P.I.!’
Here’s some awesome news. Tom Selleck says he wants the title role in a “maybe happening” big screen adaptation of his hit 80’s television series, “Magnum P.I.”:
The 64-year-old actor starred as Thomas Magnum, a private investigator living in tropical Hawaii, in the 1980s series – one of the highest-rated shows on American television during its eight year run.
And Selleck is baffled that film chiefs have yet to tap him to revisit the role he made famous, insisting fans are pleading for his return.
He says, “They haven’t called, they haven’t written. I keep hearing they’re developing one but I don’t know whether I’m going to be in it… but they keep doing (fan) polls, and I keep winning them.”
Selleck is absolutely right. Everytime I hear the idea of a “Magnum” movie discussed there is overly strong support of bringing the man with the mustache back. Sure, he may be 64, but Harrison Ford was 112 when he picked up the whip for “Indiana Jones 4” last summer. I think this would be a direct hit into marketing to go with it and a lot better than the terrible rumors I had heard before on alternatives which included, brace yourself, Nicolas Cage. I don’t even want to consider that as an option. Not a chance.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up