Tony Curtis dies at 85
Oscar-nominated actor Tony Curtis died Wednesday night at the age of 85.
Curtis was the father of actress Jamie Lee Curtis and is best known for his roles in “The Defiant Ones” and “Some Like it Hot” with Jack Lemmon and Marilyn Monroe.
Jamie Lee Curtis released a statement today: “My father leaves behind a legacy of great performances in movies and in his paintings and assemblages. He leaves behind children and their families who loved him and respected him and a wife and in-laws who were devoted to him. He also leaves behind fans all over the world.”
Here’s a clip of Curtis (as one of the best drag queens in history) with Lemmon and Monroe in “Some Like it Hot.”Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed