Toy Story 3 Box Office Predicted to Be Huge
Toy Story 3 premieres in theaters Friday and Pixar’s latest animated offering is already predicated to rake in huge sales at the box office. Early estimates suggest Toy Story 3 may earn more than $100 million at the weekend box office, which could be Pixar’s largest opening ever.
Pixar is known for their kid-pleasing but adult-friendly animated blockbusters, including the huge hit Finding Nemo and Academy Award-winning film Up. Finding Nemo currently holds the record as Pixar’s top box-office earner, but it looks like Toy Story 3 might just be the film to top it.
Toy Story 3 has received high praise so far from critics. Some are even lauding it as better than Up, the studio’s most critically acclaimed film so far.
The animation and 3-D effects for Toy Story 3 are certainly amazing and the storyline, in our opinion, is a vast improvement over Toy Story 2. We’re betting Pixar does indeed have a massive hit on their hands with the third installment of the Toy Story franchise.
>> Previously: The Karate Kid Takes Down The A-Team at Weekend Box OfficeDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed