Transformers 4 Michael Bay Explained How Megan Fox Feud Ended & More
Transformers 4 Michael Bay explained how Megan Fox feud ended & more. Recently, a TMZ camera guy got to hit up the set of the new “Pain And Gain” movie with director Michael Bay to see how they edited the movie down and so on,and so forth. At one point in the clip (below), they chatted about the whole Megan Fox feud,and how it finally ended. Because,as previously reported, Megan is now in Bay’s new film: “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” remake.
Bay actually told them, they never really had a feud,and that us media folks ,blew it up into something more than what it was. From there, he proceeded to explain that Megan was just a young 21 year old chick that said some dumb shit in the press,and that there was no hard feelings over it.
Just to refresh everyone’s memory a little bit,Megan actually referred to Bay’s filming style to that of Hitler,which is like a major insult. Anyways, Bay appeared to have a really good attitude about the whole thing and has proven it by actually hiring her back on his new flick. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Supernatural Season 10,Episode 18 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- New Supernatural Season 10,Episode 18 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CW
- New Arrow Season 3,Episode 19 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CW
- New NCIS Season 12,Episode 20 Dramatic Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Flash Episode 18,Season 1 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net