True Blood Anna Paquin Now Pregnant & Knocked Up By Hubby Stephen Moyer
True Blood Anna Paquin now pregnant & knocked up by Hubby Stephen Moyer. According to a new report from Entertainment Weekly, True Blood,Sookie,starlet Anna Paquin is about to lose her gorgeous figure for about 9 or so months,because she’s officially confirmed to be with child,or in modern terms,pregnant.
Yep,her husband and co-star Stephen Moyer knocked her up not too long ago as she’s expected to give birth this fall 2012,which gives her just enough time to get back into shape for season 6,True Blood, filming in December,so that was a close call.
Stephen already has two kids from a previous relationship. He married Anna back in 2010 after meeting her on the True Blood set in 2007. The two stars will be seen,reprising their roles as Sookie Stackhouse and Bill Compton in season 5 of True Blood,which starts on June 10th. I’ve seen some clips from the new season,and they look pretty damn intense and emotional,so stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Hobbit 3,The Battle Of The Five Armies Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama & More
- New Annie 2014 Movie Received Mostly Negative Reviews From Major Critics
- Pretty Little Liars Season 5,Episode 14 Four New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Pretty Little Liars Season 5,Episode 14 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC Family
- Once Upon A Time Season 4 God Of The Sea Poseidon To Arrive For Action,New Spoilers