‘True Blood’ recap: Fairies and werepanthers
“True Blood,” Season 3, Episode 10: “I Smell a Rat”
Last night’s “True Blood” was pretty mild (borderline boring) compared the the rest of the season. And to only have two episodes left, that was kind of a disappointment.
We did learn, finally, that Sookie is a fairy. Most of us already knew that from the Sookie Stackhouse books so I’m not sure why it was such a secret for so long. We also find out that Crystal Meth is a werepanther, which is also no surprise to the book readers.
Not much else happened besides that. Oh wait, out of the blue we discover Sam Merlotte used to be a bad guy. And also out of the blue, Lafayette might be a warlock. My eyes can only roll so far in the back of my head, Alan Ball.
Here’s HBO’s recap:Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up