True Blood Season 5 Bringing On A New Ancient,Powerful Vampire & More
True Blood season 5 bringing on a new ancient,powerful vampire & more. According to this latest report from Deadline,we’ve got a new,ancient,very powerful,vampire getting ready to make his way into Bon Temps this season,and he’ll be played by actor Christopher Heyerdahl.
His role will be recurring,and he’ll be playing character Dieter Braun,who is described as being an ancient, powerful vampire who plays a large part in the intelligence of the Authority and especially enjoys enhanced interrogation.
It turns out that Christopher has experience in the vampire genre as he played a Volturi vampire named Marcus in three of the popular Twilight Saga flicks New Moon,Eclipse,and Breaking Dawn part 1 and 2. He also appeared in Sanctuary,and has another current gig on AMC’s hit drama “Hell on Wheels.”
He also has another acting credit as a past demon character on CW’s hit show “Supernatural.” So,lets welcome him aboard the True Blood train for as long as the ride lasts,which may not be for very long. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 28,Cagayan Eliminated LJ McKanas In Episode 8 Tonight,April 16th
- New Batman Vs Superman First Blurry Set Photo Hit The Net Yesterday
- New Guardians Of The Galaxy Behind The Scenes Featurette Movie Clip Released Today
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Magneto Featurette Movie Clip Released Today
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Third Movie Trailer Released Today,New Footage