True Blood Season 5 Bringing On New Stern Authority Council Vampire Chick
True Blood season 5 bringing on new stern authority council vampire chick. According to Trueblood-news, there’s a new Authority vampire chick coming to town on the upcoming 5th season of True Blood,and her name is Rosalyn Harris,played by actress Carolyn Hennesy.
Rosalyn is described as being a Texas vampire with hair high enough to interfere with air traffic. She is an Authority council member with a homespun wisdom-spouting mouth and a firm hand. She is scheduled to make her first appearance in episode 2,which is titled, “Authority Always Wins.” She will be recurring as well.
Carolyn Hennesy is most famous for her role in General Hospital where she played character Diane Miller. Season 5 makes its debut in June. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New X Men Apocalypse Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed
- New Under The Dome 3 Still In Question,CBS Is Currently Undecided
- New Kim Kardashian Nude Pics Revealed By Evil Serial Hacker,New Details
- New Scorpion Episode 2,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Blacklist Season 2,Episode 2 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By NBC