True Blood Season 6 New,Crazed Vampire Actor Revealed For Episode 9
True Blood season 6 new,crazed vampire actor revealed for episode 9. Recently, Spoiler TV dished up some new info on one of the actors that will play the part of the crazed vampire that’s due to show up in episode 9 of the new True Blood season 6 edition. It turns out that we’re going to see some guy named Victor of Aquitaine, play this crazed vampire role.
No other details were revealed about this crazed vampire,so it sounds like he’ll probably just get killed or be very insignificant at best. Or who knows? Maybe he’ll end up being a major player,but I doubt it. The new season 6 is edging closer as it will debut on June 16th,2013.
We recently posted the latest 90 second trailer for it,and it definitely looks like it will not disappoint as it appears to be majorly wild with even more drama and violence than ever before. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman V Superman Description Details Revealed By Ben Affleck & MTV,New Clip
- New NCIS Season 12,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Agents Of SHIELD Season 2,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC
- New Awkward Season 4,Episode 14 Short Teaser Spoiler & Title Hit The Net
- New Sons Of Anarchy Season 7,Episode 5 Short Teaser Spoiler & Title Hit The Net