True Blood Season 6 Revealed Two New Females That Are Arriving,New Spoiler
True Blood season 6 revealed two new females that are arriving,new spoiler. Recently, Michael Ausiello over at TV Line revealed the new actresses that are coming on to play two ,new female characters that were mentioned in previous True Blood season 6 spoilers. It turns out that we’re going to see actress Jurnee Smollett (left),play character Nicole,who’s a crazy do-gooder that possesses the rosy outlook of someone that life hasn’t beaten down yet. She’s not concerned with money and more concerned with doing what’s right.
Then actress Amelia Rose Blaire (right) will play character Willa who is described as being the daughter of Louisiana Governor Truman Burrell. She has long clashed with her father over vampire rights. Basically, Truman wants to harm vampires and she doesn’t.
Jurnee’s acting credits includes a former role in Friday Night Lights TV show,and she has another new gig on NBC,called “Do No Harm,” so congrats to her. Amelia Rose Blaire’s acting resume,includes a past role in CW’s hit drama “90210.” True Blood season 6 debuts in June 2013. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman V Superman Possible Aquaman Spoiler Teasers Revealed
- Grey’s Anatomy Season 11 Huge Meredith & Derek Spoiler Teaser Dished Out By Producer
- New Boardwalk Empire Season 5,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By HBO
- New Witches Of East End Season 2,Episode 11 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By Lifetime
- New The Strain Episode 12,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FX