Twilight Breaking Dawn Author Very Pissed Off At Possible 6th Twilight Movie Rumors
Twilight Breaking Dawn author very pissed off at possible 6th Twilight movie rumors. According to Breakingdawnmovie.org,super Twilight Saga author Stephenie Meyer has gotten all her feathers rumpled in a bunch over these recent,possible,6th Twilight saga movie rumors that Lionsgate/Summit Entertainment has been sparking up.
They say, a reporter for Variety recently sent out the following tweet, “As long as we’re on topic: Stephenie Meyer was deeply annoyed that LG brass said they’d do more TWILIGHT pics. She has no such intention.”
As previously reported, Lionsgate recently sparked up the rumors by saying,they would fully support Stephenie Meyer with a new Twilight film if she were to write a 5th Twilight book,and really just created an underlying tone of wanting this to be done.
So,now,Stephenie is really pissed off over it. Gosh,I wish that was all I had to be pissed off about. Anyways, I guess you Twi-Hards shouldn’t hold your breathe for a 6th Twilight flick. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Bachelor 2014 Juan Pablo Picked Nikki Ferrell To Be His Main Woman In The Finale Tonight
- New Flash TV Show Set Footage Clip Features Major Car Explosion Action
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Primrose Spoiler Details Revealed By Primrose Actress
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Wolverine Time Travel Details & More Revealed By Producer
- New Teen Wolf Season 3,Episode 23 Short Teaser Spoilers & Title Hit The Net