Twilight Breaking Dawn Author Very Pissed Off At Possible 6th Twilight Movie Rumors
Twilight Breaking Dawn author very pissed off at possible 6th Twilight movie rumors. According to Breakingdawnmovie.org,super Twilight Saga author Stephenie Meyer has gotten all her feathers rumpled in a bunch over these recent,possible,6th Twilight saga movie rumors that Lionsgate/Summit Entertainment has been sparking up.
They say, a reporter for Variety recently sent out the following tweet, “As long as we’re on topic: Stephenie Meyer was deeply annoyed that LG brass said they’d do more TWILIGHT pics. She has no such intention.”
As previously reported, Lionsgate recently sparked up the rumors by saying,they would fully support Stephenie Meyer with a new Twilight film if she were to write a 5th Twilight book,and really just created an underlying tone of wanting this to be done.
So,now,Stephenie is really pissed off over it. Gosh,I wish that was all I had to be pissed off about. Anyways, I guess you Twi-Hards shouldn’t hold your breathe for a 6th Twilight flick. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Survivor Season 30 Definitely Happening And Titled ‘Worlds Apart’
- Survivor 29 Natalie Anderson Won The Whole Show Tonight,November 17th
- New Avengers 2 Maria Hill & Tony Stark Spoiler Teasers Revealed By A Main Castmember
- New Cinderella 2014 International Movie Trailer Released Yesterday
- New Taken 3 Action Filled Movie Clip Released