Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 To Bring On New Crazy Twists,Turns & More, New Clip
Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2 to bring on new crazy twists,turns & more, new clip. Recently,E! Online dropped this new clip (below) that shells out more details on the upcoming,highly anticipated Breaking Dawn part 2 flick that’s due out in the fall of this year. Apparently,the new flick is going to deliver a few surprises,and we find out that Kristen Stewart wasn’t exactly delighted to be playing a vampire.
The new clip reveals that K-Stew liked the idea of playing a vampire in Bdawn part 2 for about a week. Then she just got plain sick and tired of donning that annoying white makeup,and the painful contact lenses. Next,Jackson Rathbone revealed that we should expect to see some unexpected twists and turns in the new flick.
Also, Esme Cullen star Elizabeth Reaser revealed in a different interview,that we should expect to see exotic vampires from around the world,showing up on the scene. Stay tuned. Part 2 hits theaters on November 16th. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- X Factor 2013 Eliminated Ellona Santiago & Rion Paige Tonight,December 5th
- New Fast And Furious 7 Movie Shut Down Indefinitely Due To Paul Walker Death
- New Fast And Furious Paul Walker Tribute Clip Hit The Net From Universal Pictures
- New Amazing Spider Man 2 First Teaser Movie Trailer Hit The Net Today
- Scandal Season 3,Episode 9 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net