Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 To Bring On New Crazy Twists,Turns & More, New Clip
Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2 to bring on new crazy twists,turns & more, new clip. Recently,E! Online dropped this new clip (below) that shells out more details on the upcoming,highly anticipated Breaking Dawn part 2 flick that’s due out in the fall of this year. Apparently,the new flick is going to deliver a few surprises,and we find out that Kristen Stewart wasn’t exactly delighted to be playing a vampire.
The new clip reveals that K-Stew liked the idea of playing a vampire in Bdawn part 2 for about a week. Then she just got plain sick and tired of donning that annoying white makeup,and the painful contact lenses. Next,Jackson Rathbone revealed that we should expect to see some unexpected twists and turns in the new flick.
Also, Esme Cullen star Elizabeth Reaser revealed in a different interview,that we should expect to see exotic vampires from around the world,showing up on the scene. Stay tuned. Part 2 hits theaters on November 16th. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Exodus,Gods And Kings ‘Ramses’ Featurette Movie Clip Released Today
- New Bones Season 10,Episode 9 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 11,Episode 9 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until January 2015
- New Scandal Season 4,Episode 10 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until January 2015
- New Big Bang Theory Season 8,Episode 11 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until December 11th