Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 To Bring On New Crazy Twists,Turns & More, New Clip
Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2 to bring on new crazy twists,turns & more, new clip. Recently,E! Online dropped this new clip (below) that shells out more details on the upcoming,highly anticipated Breaking Dawn part 2 flick that’s due out in the fall of this year. Apparently,the new flick is going to deliver a few surprises,and we find out that Kristen Stewart wasn’t exactly delighted to be playing a vampire.
The new clip reveals that K-Stew liked the idea of playing a vampire in Bdawn part 2 for about a week. Then she just got plain sick and tired of donning that annoying white makeup,and the painful contact lenses. Next,Jackson Rathbone revealed that we should expect to see some unexpected twists and turns in the new flick.
Also, Esme Cullen star Elizabeth Reaser revealed in a different interview,that we should expect to see exotic vampires from around the world,showing up on the scene. Stay tuned. Part 2 hits theaters on November 16th. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Big Brother 16 Eliminated Zach Rance And Nicole Returned Tonight August 21st
- New Batman V Superman Set Clip Shows Director Zack Snyder Ice Bucket Challenge Action
- New American Horror Story Season 4 First Teaser Clip Released
- Batman V Superman Additional Mystery Male Spoiler Details Revealed
- Batman V Superman Ben Affleck Spotted In Ice Bucket Challenge Action,New Clip