‘Twilight’ wants your first born
If there was any doubt in your mind that the young adult series Twilight was changing the world as you know it, this should ease your skepticism. In an article written by the New York Times it was recently revealed that the most popular names of the year are none other than Jacob and Isabella. Coincidence? We think not!
According to the Social Security Administration, names from Twilight and New Moon are quickly racing up the charts as the most frequent choices for new parents. And people are doing this on purpose! Here are the numbers:
I am trying to figure out if a bunch of young adults are having babies and naming them as if they were dolls, or if the adults that are having children are just at an 8th grade reading level. I also wonder if any of them have actually bedazzled their newborns so that they glisten in the sunlight. I mean, you may as well go all out. But seriously, at least no one has gone for Renesmee yet, right?
Watch the trailer for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, due out June 30th, 2010:
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Vampire Diaries Season 5 Katherine & Elena Fun Spoiler Teasers Dished Out
- Vampire Diaries Season 5 Jeremy’s Resurrection To Cause A Few Problems For Him & More
- Nashville Season 2 Peggy To Get More Screentime As Possible New Regular,New Spoiler
- New Law And Order SVU Season 15 Totally In The Works,New Spoilers On The Way
- New Johnny Depp 4th Lone Ranger Movie Trailer Hit The Net Yesterday