Twilight’s Kristen Stewart Claimed New Drama Movie Role Over Hunger Games Jennifer Lawrence
Twilight’s Kristen Stewart claimed new drama movie role over Hunger Games Jennifer Lawrence. According to a new report from Collider and their sources, Twilight Saga hottie Kristen Stewart has landed yet another role in a flick she really wanted called “Lie Down In Darkness.” She also beat out Hunger Games movie starlet Jennifer Lawrence who also really wanted the part.
The new movie is a very intense drama ,and K-Stew will be playing the role of Peyton Loftis. The plotline takes place in 1950s Virginia, and centers on Peyton Loftis, who is a young girl whose intense physical beauty, makes her the object of her frigid mother’s jealous hatred and the target of her father’s incestuous, alcoholic lust. Whoa!
It’s reported that Jennifer Lawrence was very tied down with getting ready to film “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” and the new “X-Men: First Class sequel” flicks,so Kristen was an easy choice to take on the role. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Big Brother 15 New,Very First Promo,Commercial Clip Hit The Net
- New Avengers 2 Movie Scarlet Witch,Quicksilver To Bring Trouble & More,New Spoilers
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Shocked Lois Lane Close Up Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Crazy Superman With Falling Truck Action
- Arrow Season 2 Roy Harper Upgraded To Regular For More Screentime & More,New Spoiler