Twilight’s Kristen Stewart Dished Secret Details Of How She Picks Her Movie Projects
Twilight’s Kristen Stewart dished secret details of how she picks her movie projects. Mega Twilight hottie Kristen Stewart recently chatted it up with the Ticket from El Salvador,and dished new intel about how she’s been selecting her cool,new movie flicks,and the answer turned out to be quite simple. It’s all pure instinct for K-Stew. Apparently, the movies she chooses to do,she would do matter how big the audience is. She’d even do them with just her friends.
In the clip (below), they asked her if she ever worried about having to be a big star,and she told them, “no I think I’m never going to fit into that. It’s so not even something I expect from myself.” She went on to say, “I choose my projects so instinctively that I got lucky with this. I got lucky with Snow White. It also happens to be a big movie but I would have done it if nobody knew about it. I would have done it with my friends basically.”
She finished it off by revealing that’s what she’s going to keep doing. I think that’s so damn cool. K-Stew rocks. Check it out,below. The clip also features interviews with Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Vampire Diaries Stars Dished Out New Spin Off ‘Originals’ Teaser Spoilers,New Clip
- New Vampire Diaries Spinoff Show ‘Originals’ First Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Season 9 The Mother Getting More Screentime As Regular Character
- New Fast And Furious 7 Movie Totally Happening,New Spoilers & Release Date Revealed
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Story Plot Spoilers Revealed By Producer Deborah Snyder