Twilight’s kristen Stewart To Star In New Fake Death Drama And Violence ‘Cali’ Movie
Twilight’s Kristen Stewart to star in new fake death drama and violence ‘Cali’ movie. According to a new report from Variety,Twilight Saga hottie Kristen Stewart is continuing to move forward with her post-Twilight movie career,landing another new movie gig in a drama called “Cali.”
In the new flick,K-Stew will play character Mya,who is a young woman that fakes her death with the help of her boyfriend Chris as part of a snuff film,and runs away. Years later, she has to return to the San Fernando valley in an effort to save her sisters.
Unfortunately,she will run into all kinds of madness,which includes: angry former business partners, homicidal porn stars,stoner vet techs,an unstoppable killing machine in a cowboy hat,and their own contentious relationship. So,yeah,it sounds pretty wild.
It will be produced by Voltage Productions and New School Media,so it’s another small indie flick. They’re looking to start filming this thing towards the end of the summer 2012. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 12 Callie,Arizona Peaceful Spoilers Dished Out
- New Person Of Interest Season 5 Small Season Details Dished By CBS Boss
- New Vampire Diaries Season 7 Enzo & Lily Wild Teaser Spoilers Dished Out By Producer
- New Chicago Fire Season 4 Kelly Severide Romance Teaser Spoilers Dished Out By Producer
- New Bones Season 10,Episode 20 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net