Twilight’s Kristenn Stewart Spotted Mini Dress Hot & Lively At 2012 CinemaCon Other Day
Twilight’s Kristen Stewart spotted mini dress hot & lively at 2012 CinemaCon other day. Twilight Saga hottie Kristen Stewart was recently spotted back out,having some fun,while working at the same time at the 2012 CinemaCon event this past Thursday night,April 26th. She looked cute as hell in her short mini skirt outfit,and appeared to be more lively and animated than usual.
The big event took place at the famous Caesars Palace,and K-Stew appeared on stage to promote her new action/fantasy flick “Snow White and the Huntsman” with her,evil queen,co-star Charlize Theron. Their director Rupert Sanders also joined them on stage for the official convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners.
The new flick looks good,starring: Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth, Sam Claflin, Ray Winstone, Ian McShane, Eddie Izzard, Bob Hoskins, Toby Jones, Eddie Marsan, Stephen Graham, Ray Winstone, Lily Cole, Sam Spruell, Liberty Ross, Noah Huntley, and hits theaters on June 1st,2012. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Hunger Games 2,Mockingjay Movie Poster Shows Boggs Rebel Warrior Action
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Movie Poster Shows Cressida Machine Gun Action
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Feature Upclose GCPD Police Car Action
- New Bachelor 2015 Guy Finally Unveiled By ABC,New Details
- New Walking Dead Season 5 Daryl Teaser Spoilers & More Dished Out By The Producer