Usher Performed Numb,Climax & More At 2012 American Music Awards,New Clip
Usher performed Numb,Climax &more at 2012 American Music Awards,new clip. Last night,mega R&B star Usher,hit up the 2012 American Music Awards stage to belt out three of his songs: “Numb,” “Climax,” and “Can’t Stop Won’t Stop.” As usual,it was a very lively and uptempo set as Usher really knows how to move and work the crowd (video below).
In the new clip, Usher was greeted to a standing ovation before he even started singing. He kicked off the set with the uptempo “Numb” song,and immediately worked the stage with very theatrical and lively dance moves. After that, he kicked into a performance of “Climax,” which also involved a ton of theatrics with his backup dancers.
He closed out his set with an extremely entertaining “Can’t Stop Won’t Stop” performance with tons of great dance moves. I loved it. Check it out,below. Check it out,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Movie Poster Shows Castor Intense Rebel Warrior Action
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Show Henry Cavill In Clark Kent Action Today
- New Batman V Superman Lex Luther Spoiler Teasers Revealed By Jesse Eisenberg
- Supernatural Season 10 Sam To Hunt Crowley Over Demon Dean Dilemma,New Spoilers
- Beauty And The Beast Season 3 Tess’ Brother Arriving To Give JT A Hard Time & More