Vampire Diaries Ian Somerhalder Spotted Very Serious,Intense In New ‘Defy’ Magazine Pics
Vampire Diaries Ian Somerhalder spotted very serious,intense in new ‘Defy’ magazine pics. Recently, Vampire Diaries,Damon,star Ian Somerhalder got a new modeling gig,posing it up for Defy Magazine’s new October 2012 issue. In one of the new pics, Ian sported a Burberry jacket,pants, and a Vince shirt. The spread was shot by photographer Angelo Kritikos,and he had Ian do a lot of intense,searing, stares for the camera.
Ian also chatted it up with the magazine,elaborating on how he became an activist and his relationship with Peter Seligmann, the chairman, CEO, and co-founder of Conservation International.
In related news, you can catch Ian reprising his Damon Salvatore role on the new Vampire Diaries season 4 when it premieres on October 11th,2012. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Star Trek 2,Into Darkness Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Twists & More
- New NCIS Season 11 Tons Of New Spoilers Dished By Producer Gary Glasberg
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Banner Shows Zod Intense Flying Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net With More Unseen Footage
- New Nashville Finale Episode 21 To Deliver Lots Of Blood & Shock,New Spoiler