Vampire Diaries New Spin Off Show ‘Originals’ Sophie Witch Spoiler Teasers Revealed,New Clip
Vampire Diaries new spin off show ‘Originals’ Sophie witch spoiler teasers revealed,new clip. Recently, the press caught up to the beautiful Daniella Pineda, who plays powerful witch, Sophie, in the upcoming Vampire Diaries new spin off show, “The Originals.” She dropped a few spoiler teasers for her character,and it turns out that we’re going to see Sophie play a very pivotal role in helping Klaus take down Marcel,and more.
In the new clip, Daniella revealed that her character,Sophie, is a very genuine girl,but takes no BS at all. Also, she’s going to be needed very much by Klaus to help take down his former protege,Marcel. Next, they talked about her edgy tattoo,and she’s currently trying push for it to be featured on the show, or maybe she was just joking about that. Who knows?
Finally,she revealed that all the guys on the set,are really funny and fun to work with. Check it out,below. Season 1 is set to premiere this Fall 2013. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 25 Eliminated Shelley & Nici In Episode 7 Tonight,October 31st
- New Supergirl TV Show Looking For 4 New Characters,New Details
- New Batman V Superman Details And Set Action With The Director Revealed,New Clip
- Revenge Season 4,Episode 6 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Grimm Season 4,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By NBC