Vampire Diaries New Spin Off Show ‘Originals’ Sophie Witch Spoiler Teasers Revealed,New Clip
Vampire Diaries new spin off show ‘Originals’ Sophie witch spoiler teasers revealed,new clip. Recently, the press caught up to the beautiful Daniella Pineda, who plays powerful witch, Sophie, in the upcoming Vampire Diaries new spin off show, “The Originals.” She dropped a few spoiler teasers for her character,and it turns out that we’re going to see Sophie play a very pivotal role in helping Klaus take down Marcel,and more.
In the new clip, Daniella revealed that her character,Sophie, is a very genuine girl,but takes no BS at all. Also, she’s going to be needed very much by Klaus to help take down his former protege,Marcel. Next, they talked about her edgy tattoo,and she’s currently trying push for it to be featured on the show, or maybe she was just joking about that. Who knows?
Finally,she revealed that all the guys on the set,are really funny and fun to work with. Check it out,below. Season 1 is set to premiere this Fall 2013. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 24,All Stars Eliminated Joey & Meghan In Episode 3 Tonight
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Sentinel Digital & Actual Design Details Revealed By Director
- New Batman Vs Superman Filming Has Reportedly Started Plus New Press Footage Clip
- New Beauty And The Beast Season 2,Episode 16 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- How I Met Your Mother Season 9,Episode 20 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net