Vampire Diaries New Spin Off Show ‘Originals’ Sophie Witch Spoiler Teasers Revealed,New Clip
Vampire Diaries new spin off show ‘Originals’ Sophie witch spoiler teasers revealed,new clip. Recently, the press caught up to the beautiful Daniella Pineda, who plays powerful witch, Sophie, in the upcoming Vampire Diaries new spin off show, “The Originals.” She dropped a few spoiler teasers for her character,and it turns out that we’re going to see Sophie play a very pivotal role in helping Klaus take down Marcel,and more.
In the new clip, Daniella revealed that her character,Sophie, is a very genuine girl,but takes no BS at all. Also, she’s going to be needed very much by Klaus to help take down his former protege,Marcel. Next, they talked about her edgy tattoo,and she’s currently trying push for it to be featured on the show, or maybe she was just joking about that. Who knows?
Finally,she revealed that all the guys on the set,are really funny and fun to work with. Check it out,below. Season 1 is set to premiere this Fall 2013. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Survivor Season 30 Definitely Happening And Titled ‘Worlds Apart’
- Survivor 29 Natalie Anderson Won The Whole Show Tonight,November 17th
- New Avengers 2 Maria Hill & Tony Stark Spoiler Teasers Revealed By A Main Castmember
- New Cinderella 2014 International Movie Trailer Released Yesterday
- New Taken 3 Action Filled Movie Clip Released