Vampire Diaries Producer Dished New Season 3 Finale Spoilers & Season 4 Teasers,New Clip
Vampire Diaries producer dished new season 3 finale spoilers & season 4 teasers,new clip. Hollywood Reporter recently caught up to Vampire Diaries producer Julie Plec,and she dropped a ton of new spoiler info for what’s left of season 3,and even teased a little bit of season 4 for us. They’re very excited about it to say the least (video below).
In the new clip, Plec revealed that the last four episodes will see more romance,possible deaths,and the crew trying to figure out which original to kill with that last Originals stake. However,they have to be careful not to kill the wrong one or else it could kill some other important people in the bloodline.
They’re also going to address Elena’s choice of Damon or Stefan. She may be in love with two vampires. They find out that Klaus’ brother Kol has been secretly watching Jeremy,and he attacks Damon and Elena at some point. Everything will go to hell at the 20′s decade dance.
Finally,she teased season 4 a little bit,revealing that a new villain will be coming in season 4,and they’re trying to figure out how to make him scarier than Klaus. Check it out,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Batman V Superman Christian Bale Admits He’s Jealous Of Ben Affleck’s Batman,New Details
- New CSI Season 15,Episode 8 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New NCIS Season 12 Upcoming Tony Spoilers Dished Out By The Producer
- New Revenge Season 4,Episode 9 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- New Once Upon A Time Season 4,Episode 9 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week