Vampire Diaries Season 3 Producer Says Elena Could Become A Vampire & More
Vampire Diaries season 3 producer says Elena could become a vampire & more. As previously reported,Vampire Diaries producer Julie Plec and the gang,showed up at the recent the recent Paleyfest event in Los Angeles,California last week,and dropped some interesting spoiler teasers.
One of them was particularly interesting even though it stretched the envelope a little bit. Plec was asked if Elena would ever turn into a vampire like she does in the L.J. Smith book series. Plec then replied with, “We’ll see. There’s a wealth of stories that have been given to us from these books. There’s things we’ve decided to do and things we’ve said maybe not for us. So I would say I don’t know.”
That’s a really far cry from an outright “no,” so it could definitely be in the cards if they decided to go that direction. Also, the “we’ll see” statement,suggests that they are at least pondering the idea.
In related news,Plec also revealed that Klaus’ mother Esther is going to return to continue trying to kill off her Originals vampire kids. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Primrose Death Filming Details Dished By Primrose Actress
- New Batman Vs Superman Movie Reportedly Adding 2 New Superman Villains To The Mix
- New Revenge Season 3,Episode 14 Exciting Party Spoilers & Title Hit The Net
- New Nashville Season 2,Episode 10 Shocking Death Spoiler Details Dished Out
- New Vampire Diaries Season 5,Episode 10 Third Spoiler Clip Hit The Net