Vampire Diaries Season 3 Spoilers: Jeremy & Tyler To Return This Spring & More
Jeremy & Tyler to return this spring & more in this new set of Vampire Diaries season 3 spoilers. E! Online recently caught up to Vampire Diaries producer Julie Plec at the recent Paleyfest event,and she dropped a ton of spoiler teasers for you guys,including the return of the currently MIA characters Jeremy and werewolf Tyler Lockwood.
In the clip, Plec revealed that there’s going to be more kissing scenes featured in these last episodes than the entire season. Rebekah is going to take over the Decade dance from Caroline,and turns it into a 1920′s dance. Jeremy and Tyler are due to return in the early Spring episodes.
Towards the end of the clip, Plec revealed that they’re currently casting for Elena’s dead parents for an emotional flashback scene. Check it out,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Batman V Superman Wonder Woman Costume Not Going Over Too Well,New Details
- New Awkward Season 4 Matty & Eva’s Baby Drama Spoilers Revealed By Producers
- New Falling Skies Final Season 5 Definitely In The Works,New Spoilers Coming Soon
- New The Strain Episode 9,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FX
- New Leftovers Finale Episode 10,Season 1 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week