Vampire Diaries Season 3 Spoilers: Jeremy & Tyler To Return This Spring & More
Jeremy & Tyler to return this spring & more in this new set of Vampire Diaries season 3 spoilers. E! Online recently caught up to Vampire Diaries producer Julie Plec at the recent Paleyfest event,and she dropped a ton of spoiler teasers for you guys,including the return of the currently MIA characters Jeremy and werewolf Tyler Lockwood.
In the clip, Plec revealed that there’s going to be more kissing scenes featured in these last episodes than the entire season. Rebekah is going to take over the Decade dance from Caroline,and turns it into a 1920′s dance. Jeremy and Tyler are due to return in the early Spring episodes.
Towards the end of the clip, Plec revealed that they’re currently casting for Elena’s dead parents for an emotional flashback scene. Check it out,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 29,Blood Vs Water Eliminated Jeremy Collins In Episode 9 Tonight,November 19th
- New X Men,Apocalypse To Feature Young Jean Grey & Cyclops Action,New Details
- New The 100 Season 2,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Arrow Season 3,Episode 8 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Nashville Season 3,Episode 9 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC