Vampire Diaries Season 4 Bonnie To Try And Stop Elena’s Vampire Transition, New Spoiler
Vampire Diaries season 4 Bonnie to try and stop Elena’s vampire transition, new spoiler. As previously reported, Vampire Diaries producer Julie plec recently let the spoilers fly went she chatted with Entertainment Weekly. In this session, we’ve got a major scoop on what Bonnie’s plans for newly-turned vampire Elena will be. Apparently, she’s going to try and stop the transition!
They say, Bonnie will do everything and anything to prevent Elena’s transition. Whether or not she’s successful and the consequences of the kind of magic she taps into, will impact her arch this season.
Plec also revealed that there will be a new vampire hunter in town, who’s “very hardcore, he’s very skilled. He’s very strong. He kind of takes our heroes by surprise, in that they think they can wipe the floor with him pretty easily and quickly, and he sort of stuns them with being difficult to defeat early on.
They’re going to realize they’ve got a bigger problem than they’re used to.” Uh oh! Stay tuned. Season 4 debuts on October 11th,2012. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 16 Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough Won The Whole Show Tonight
- Megan Fox Spotted Working With Weapons On New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set,New Pic
- Megan Fox Spotted Sexy As Hell In New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set Video
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Poster Shows New General Zod Intense Upclose Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Young Clark With His Space Ship Action