Vampire Diaries Season 4 Bringing On A New Girl & A New Killing Machine Guy, New Spoiler
Vampire Diaries season 4 bringing on a new girl & a new killing machine guy, new spoiler. According to Alloy Entertainment, the 4th season of Vampire Diaries is going to serve up a new girly chick,and quite possibly, a new,big,baddy who could be worse than Klaus. So,wow, with Elena becoming a vampire and now this new bad guy. It appears to already be shaping up to be an awesome season.
First up, the new girl’s name is April. She’s described as being a Mystic Falls native and private school student who moves back into town after a family death. She used to be close friends with Jeremy Gilbert, and has a lot of fond childhood memories of him and her hanging out. She also acts less intelligent than she actually is.
Last,but not least, we have a new guy named Connor coming into town. He’s described as being a “highly trained killing machine,” and could be the new villain that the CW teased us with in the official season 4 press release. Stay tuned. Season 4 premieres on October 11th,2012. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Doctor Who Season 8 Totally In The Works,New Spoilers Coming Soon
- New Criminal Minds Season 8,Finale Episodes 23 & 24 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- Miguel Totally Crushed A Girl’s Head At 2013 Billboard Awards Other Night,New Clip
- New Revolution Episode 19,Season 1 Intense Spoilers & Clips Hit The Net
- New True Blood Season 6,Episode 3 New Promo Pic Hit The Net