Vampire Diaries Season 4 Bringing On New April Vixen Chick & More,New Spoiler
Vampire Diaries season 4 bringing on new April vixen chick & more,new spoiler. According to a new report from TV Guide, the Vampire Diaries season 4 peeps are bringing on yet another new character named April,who may turn out to be a close ally of newly-turned vampire Elena.
They describe her as someone who has some history with both Elena and Jeremy, but Elena will try to protect her from the supernatural secrets of Mystic Falls. She’s going to be played by cute actress Grace Phipps,and her character will make her first appearance in the 2nd episode of season 4,so be on the lookout for her.
Grace Phipps acting history includes a past regular spot on the now-canceled ABC Family show “Nine Lives of Chloe King,” which was actually pretty good,but didn’t make the cut. Fortunately, Grace has found new employment on VD,but judging from past new characters,especially humans,she may not stick around long. Stay tuned. Season 4 premieres on October 11th,2012. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Vampire Diaries Stars Dished Out New Spin Off ‘Originals’ Teaser Spoilers,New Clip
- New Vampire Diaries Spinoff Show ‘Originals’ First Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Season 9 The Mother Getting More Screentime As Regular Character
- New Fast And Furious 7 Movie Totally Happening,New Spoilers & Release Date Revealed
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Story Plot Spoilers Revealed By Producer Deborah Snyder