Vampire Diaries Season 4 Bringing On New Caitlin Woman & Vampire Hunter In Episode 13
Vampire Diaries season 4 bringing on new Caitlin woman & vampire hunter in episode 13. Recently, TV Guide dished out some new spoilers for Vampire Diaries upcoming episode 13 of season 4 in the form of castings they’ve done. It turns out that actress Camille Guaty has been hired to play a new chick named Caitlin that will arrive on the scene in episode 13. She’s described as being a woman from Professor Shane’s past.
In addition to that, they’ve also hired Twilight Saga’s Charlie Bewley to play vicious vampire hunter,Vaughn,and he’s reported to have a nasty run-in with Damon in the episode. Right now, both of the characters are scheduled to show up in two episodes,but it’s possible that they could recur in other future episodes.
Camille Guaty’s acting resume includes roles in Prison Break and Las Vegas. Episode 13 is scheduled to air on Thursday,February 7th at 7pm central time on the CW. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Guardians Of The Galaxy Characters Spoiler Featurette,Movie Clip Released
- New Batman Vs Superman Bringing On New Male Mystery Character For Action,New Details
- New Batman Vs Superman Daily Planet Filming Details & More Revealed
- New Arrow Season 3 Premiere Date Finally Dished Out By The CW
- New Supernatural Season 10 Premiere Date Finally Revealed By The CW