Vampire Diaries Season 4 Caroline Gets Violent With Klaus In Episode 18,New Spoiler
Vampire Diaries season 4 Caroline gets violent with Klaus in episode 18,new spoiler. As previously reported,CW dropped a couple,new,spoiler pics for the upcoming episode 18 of season 4 of Vampire Diaries titled, “American Gothic.” This particular photo shows an interesting scene where Caroline appears to be threatening Klaus with a dagger or some sort of weapon.
However,like I said in a previous article, I think this may actually be that Silas dude messing with Klaus’ head by taking on Caroline’s form,especially since the actions seem to be very uncharacteristic of the real Caroline unless she’s decided to switch up her act like evil Elena recently has.
In any case,this should be a very intriguing episode as Klaus appears to be highly distraught. We’re also going to see Elijah show back up on the scene in some sharp,new suite and tie threads,so it should be interesting to see what he’s up to now. Episode 18 airs this Thursday night,March 28th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 29 Blood Vs Water Eliminated Dale Wentworth In Episode 6 Tonight,October 29th
- New Batman V Superman Ongoing Filming Details & More Revealed By Director,New Audio
- New Arrow Season 3,Episode 5 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Criminal Minds Season 10,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New American Horror Story Season 4,Episode 5 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FX