Vampire Diaries Season 4 Caroline Gets Violent With Klaus In Episode 18,New Spoiler
Vampire Diaries season 4 Caroline gets violent with Klaus in episode 18,new spoiler. As previously reported,CW dropped a couple,new,spoiler pics for the upcoming episode 18 of season 4 of Vampire Diaries titled, “American Gothic.” This particular photo shows an interesting scene where Caroline appears to be threatening Klaus with a dagger or some sort of weapon.
However,like I said in a previous article, I think this may actually be that Silas dude messing with Klaus’ head by taking on Caroline’s form,especially since the actions seem to be very uncharacteristic of the real Caroline unless she’s decided to switch up her act like evil Elena recently has.
In any case,this should be a very intriguing episode as Klaus appears to be highly distraught. We’re also going to see Elijah show back up on the scene in some sharp,new suite and tie threads,so it should be interesting to see what he’s up to now. Episode 18 airs this Thursday night,March 28th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 25 Eliminated Keith Tollefson & Whitney Duncan In Episode 6 Tonight,October 24th
- New Avengers 2,Age Of Ultron Movie Clips Releasing In A Couple Of Days,New Details
- New Batman V Superman First Movie Trailer To Release In Nov Or Dec 2014
- New Good Wife Season 6,Episode 6 Extended Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Reign Season 2,Episode 5 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net