Vampire Diaries Season 4 Creating New Spin Off Originals Vampire Show With Klaus & Hayley
Vampire Diaries season 4 creating new spin off Originals vampire show with Klaus & Hayley. According to a new report from Deadline, Vampire Diaries producer Julie Plec is now in the process of creating a new spin off show called the “Originals,”and it will involve Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and werewolf Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) as the main stars.
One of the Vampire Diaries season 4 episodes that’s set to air on April 25th,2013, is going to actually serve as a possible pilot for the new show. The new show will focus on the Originals family of vampires, as Klaus returns to the supernatural melting pot that is the French Quarter of New Orleans, which is a town he helped build centuries ago,and is reunited with his diabolical former protégé Marcel.
No info was given about Hayley’s role on the show,but I’m guessing she’ll definitely be important. Plec is expected to write the backdoor pilot episode and executive produce it with Alloy Entertainment’s Leslie Morgenstein and Gina Girolamo for Alloy, Warner Bros TV ,and CBS TV Studios.
It’s currently unknown if the other Vampire Diaries producer Kevin Williamson will Join Plec on the new show. However, Plec will be working full-time on it, which means it will most likely have a better chance at success than Secret Circle unfortunately did last year. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Believe Episode 8,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By NBC
- New Game Of Thrones Season 4,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By HBO
- New Californication Season 7,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By Showtime
- New Resurrection Episode 7,Season 1 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- New Revenge Season 3,Episode 20 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC