Vampire Diaries Season 4 Elena Finally Attacks Jeremy In Episode 9 & More,New Spoilers
Vampire Diaries season 4 Elena finally attacks Jeremy in episode 9 & more,new spoilers. Recently, CW dropped this new spoiler photo from their upcoming “Vampire Diaries” episode 9 of season 4,and wow,does it say more than words can express. It appears that Elena is finally attacking her own vampire hunter brother, Jeremy, as he tries to work through some issues back at the cabin. Elena is also holding a stake in her hand,which seems quite interesting.
The synopsis for the episode,says that Elena and Damon will retreat to the Gilbert Lake House to help Jeremy conquer some dangerous inner demons with the help of Bonnie and Professor Shane. So,it looks like the drama will hit the ceiling in this one.
Crazy Klaus is also going to make a very shocking discovery that leads to major chaos and violence. Episode 9 airs Thursday,December 13th at 7pm central time on the CW. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 29,Blood Vs Water Eliminated Wes Nale In Episode 10 Tonight,November 26th
- New Exodus,Gods And Kings ‘Moses’ Featurette Movie Clip Released
- New Batman V Superman Set Clip Shows More New Mexico Filming Details
- New Law And Order SVU Season 16,Episode 9 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until December 10th
- New Person Of Interest Season 4,Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS